1.15.2007

From Lyn, dated Dec. 12

Hi, everybody. Hope you are all surviving the end of the year rush in church or academia or whatever. It's been a busy semester for me and I still haven't figured out the blog thing so I'm sending it this way and my apologies for some of you who may get multiple copies. Not much computer savvy in my brain. IF you are interested and need some extra reading material (HAH) my sermons from this fall are on the church website. www.hopechurchrca.org Click on worship services and sermons and scroll down to Aug-Nov 2006. Sermons feel flatter in print than in delivery (at least I hope they are better delivered!) but just wanted to prove to Debra and the money givers that I did something useful out of the seminar. :)
Merry Christmas to everybody ...
Lynn Japinga

No comments: